Search squid archive

Re: Internet is Slow Thru squid proxy server

On 2021-06-08 23:34, Avinash . wrote:
Dear team, I am using a squid proxy server for 100 + users, but
Internet speed is very slow, I try many method/option but still not
able to resolve the issue

Please find the attached config file & squidclient mgr: info file for
reference.

The mgr:info log says Squid started less than a minute ago and served 149 requests total. That is not sufficient time nor traffic to tell how fast the proxy is.

Perhapse you should tell us what you have tried, and what results that produced (no matter how small a change).

Amos