Search squid archive

Re: Caching configuration for Squid on Windows

On 22/05/21 2:06 am, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
Hello everyone,

I installed this on my Windows 10 but gave up when I could not make it to cache anything.

Squid by default uses a memory based cache these days. Unless your traffic is non-cacheable you should be seeing some things stored there without any configuration.

What is the correct format of the above config on Windows?

cache_dir aufs c:\Squid\cachedir 3000 16 256

As far as I know that directory path should be written as:

 /c/Squid/cachedir

The '/cygdir' prefix from examples tutorials is part of CygWin environment configuration.

Amos