Search squid archive

Re: squid clamav configure options

Squid-4 is a stable release series. That means we go out of our way to ensure UI (eg build and squid.conf) does not change behaviour.

So yes all *squid* settings should work the same between those versions.

c-icap and squidclamav are third party software. You should not need to change them just to update squid.

Amos