Search squid archive

Re: Forcing squid to fail when the whitelist doesn't exist

> I'll check the version that we're running and see if I can do this.  I
> suspect that due to "enterprise requirements" our version won't be the
> latest, but hopefully it will support this.

AFAICT, all supported Squid versions have parameters(). You will need to
enable configuration_includes_quoted_values in squid.conf to get that
feature. IIRC, that directive was supposed to be on by default, but that
cannot happen until we fix regex support (at least).

Alex.

Turns out we're running 3.5.x - I see from the wiki that this is a deprecated release as of two years ago, but is still the most recent release from rhel.

The parameters trick above doesn't seem to be working as expected, I'm wondering if we need to be on v4 to get this behaviour?

Cheers,

Matt

--
Mockingbird Consulting
Connecting you with your environment

w: www.mockingbirdconsulting.co.uk
e: info@mockingbirdconsulting.co.uk
t: +44 (0) 1600 717142

Bridges Centre,
Drybridge House,
Monmouth,
NP25 5AS

Registered in England and Wales, Company Number 10488438