Search squid archive

Re: ERROR: helper

On 06.07.20 11:50, Antonino Gianfranco Sanacori wrote:
In my cache.log i try very very much messages of this:

kid1| ERROR: helper: {result=*BH*, notes={message: Success; }}, attempt #1 of 2 kid1| ERROR: helper: {result=*BH*, notes={message: Success; message: Success; }}, attempt #2 of 2

I  runned the comand "squid -k parse" and i got  the following messages:

Processing: ssl_bump splice whitelist
ERROR: 'ssl_bump' requires --with-openssl

Is it possible that the helper error messages derive from incorrect configuration of  my directive ssl_bump  configuration? I use "ssl_bump splice whitelist" to tunnel ssl traffic on some external domains.

your squid instance was not compiled with SSL support.  If you are running a
distro like debian or ubuntu, you will need to compile it yourself.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
(R)etry, (A)bort, (C)ancer