Search squid archive

Re: Squid 4 and on_unsupported_protocol

I can try to re-produce this setup locally to make sure that it works as described in the docs.

So couple details:

  • PC Windows(What OS?) client with firefox
  • Are you Intercepting the traffic or using Squid as a simple forward proxy defined in the browser or OS proxy settings?

Can you share a basic squid.conf (cleaned of personal details) to make sure where and how these rules should be applied?

Thanks,

Eliezer

----

Eliezer Croitoru