Search squid archive

Trusted first verification regarding cross root cert

Hi all,

I am currently using sslbump feature. Sometimes, squid failed to verify a https web site with
cross root cert. On the other hand, the site is accessible directly from major web browsers,
such as chrome and firefox. I am guessing that the cert verification handling of the current
sslbump seems to be NOT trusted_first mode. Are there any solutions to change to trusted_first
verification mode for squid ?

Regards,
--
Mikio Kishi