Search squid archive

Error: (71) Protocol error (TLS code: SQUID_ERR_SSL_HANDSHAKE)

I have tested 4.12 and with default settings I am getting an error on some local common web pages.

(71) Protocol error (TLS code: SQUID_ERR_SSL_HANDSHAKE)
Handshake with SSL server failed: error:141A318A:SSL routines:tls_process_ske_dhe:dh key too small

In my search for users who had a similar issue I found this post:

https://qiita.com/bashaway/items/12924c8c62b5b48eaef1

I have tried to understand the solution but I am unable to understand it right now.

My next step was to read:

https://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Intercept/SslBumpExplicit

But yet I am still confused about the subject.

Can anyone simplify this specific issue for me?

Thanks,

Eliezer

----

Eliezer Croitoru