Search squid archive

PAN OS "External Dynamic List" , anyone knows about a similar helper for squid?

Hey,

I have been looking at couple NGFW features and one of them was:

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/pan-os/8-1/pan-os-admin/policy/use-an-external-dynamic-list-in-policy/external-dynamic-list

I assume that some scripts for such an option do exist and I would like to make one publicly free.

I wrote one for SquidGuard long ago but it’s somewhere in the archives.

Anyone interested in such a tool?

Eliezer

----

Eliezer Croitoru