Search squid archive

Switch cache peer Parent server for every 30 minutes

Hi ,

My squid cache peer has 3 parent IP’s configured. I need to send HTTPS requests to the first parent IP for 30 minutes and after to the 2nd parent IP for 30 minutes and then to 3rd IP for 30 minutes and this switching needs to happen continuously .I tried round robin but the requests are equally distributed among 3 parents instead of sending requests to each parent for 30 mins .Could you please let us know how I can achieve this?

cache_peer first_IP_Address parent 3218 0 no-query  connect-fail-limit=2
cache_peer second_IP_Address parent 3218 0 no-query connect-fail-limit=2
cache_peer third_IP_Address  parent 3218 0 no-query connect-fail-limit=2

Thanks & Regards
Premchand