Search squid archive

Re: please, can someone help me with the negotiate kerberos?

Hey guys! im still testing it, but i think i found my mistake, so i will let
it here for future reference

i compared the way i arranged things in my test enviroment between the
production enviroment, e noticed some differences in the keytab, i still
dont know if its obligatory, im still testing it, but when i deleted the
keytab, the account for the keytab in ad, the account for the machine in the
active directory, and created another one, i used a different name for HTTP/

like, the way i did that dont worked:

msktutil -c -b "CN=COMPUTERS" -s HTTP/squid2.domain.local -k
/etc/squid/HTTP.keytab --computer-name squid2 --upn HTTP/squid2.domain.local
--server dc01.domain.local --verbose --enctypes 28

the way i did that worked:

msktutil -c -b "CN=COMPUTERS" -s HTTP/squidproxy.domain.local -k
/etc/squid/HTTP.keytab --computer-name squid2 --upn
HTTP/squidproxy.domain.local --server dc01.domain.local --verbose --enctypes
28