Search squid archive

Re: Squid proxy incoming and outcoming connections?

I think so.

Here is the conf file: https://pastebin.com/DKMbwNV6

Felipe Arturo Polanco <felipeapolanco@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu no dia quinta, 13/02/2020 à(s) 16:22:
Did you configure Squid to accept both HTTP and HTTPS ports?

Please share your squid.conf file.

Thanks,

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 12:18 PM Patrícia Sousa <psousadp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the tip,

Enabling debug_options I can see that the wget from the machine computer to the Squid machine does not goes through the proxy. Any idea why?