Search squid archive

Re: Squid memory usage increase overtime, proxies slows down

On 13.01.20 20:02, squdbuff wrote:
When I first start squid memory usage is around 24mb, then after 5 mins
increased to 1GB!

https://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidMemory

Also, the access log size increases by 500 kb every second, so I have
disabled access log for now

wow, you have really huge traffic, in such case you should expect high
memory usage. For all data, squif must fetch it from server and pass it to
client. This requires much of buffer space.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
How does cat play with mouse? cat /dev/mouse