Search squid archive

Re: (no subject)

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 1:06 PM Amos Jeffries <squid3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> First problem with these rules is they depend on an IP address. IP is
> the one detail guaranteed not to match properly when TPROXY spoofing is
> going on.

Thank you for giving me clues.
Actually, my whole setup was OK except for one detail.
Where I specify only "10.215.144.48" for TProxy, I needed to also add
the public IP addresses of my 3 ppp links to Internet, ie. the "inet"
values that are shown with:
# ip a s ppp1
# ip a s ppp2
# ip a s ppp3

I don't know how to avoid that. However, it's not a big deal because
they are static addresses.

Thanks again,

Vieri