Search squid archive

Re: Multiple LDAP authentication server for Squid

Thanks Amos but I have a 3.x version.

Antonino

On 13/09/2019 11:17, Amos Jeffries wrote:
On 12/09/19 10:41 pm, Antonino Sanacori wrote:
Hi.

I use one ldap server for authentication of my users but now i have new
users on another branch of same ldap server.

How can I configure squid.conf for support ldap authentication of my
users on different branches?

Squid does not do LDAP itself.

Find out instead whether the helper you are using for auth is capable of it.

The Basic auth can use a search filter instead of an absolute UID
parameter.
<http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v4/manuals/basic_ldap_auth.html>

Amos

Gestione Portale d'Ateneo