Search squid archive

squid Illegal instruction

hi
yes I use it in different machines,but all of them are debian with the same version!
At firts I compiled squid in a vmware debian vm ,bit after then I use the created package in my other debian machin in physical systems with different cpu and memory!

Is there any compile option to solve this issue!?
How about this option  --disable-arch-native ?

thanks