Search squid archive

Re: Possible to user reply_header_add directive with acl random access list ?

On July 18, 2019 18:15:30 --Ahmad--  wrote:

reply_header_add start "a" !markedProcessed half10000 markProcessed

I would replace 1/1 random ACL with "all", but OK.

tcp_outgoing_address 12.13.200.10 half10000

Strange: Your outgoing address decisions appear to be random, completely independent from your Start values. Is that what you want?

12.13.200.13 --> B
12.13.200.14 --> a
12.13.200.12 ---> E

And those are wrong ….

above are wrong reply values , the correct should be as below based on the Acls we configured .

 12.13.200.13 --->D
 12.13.200.12 ---->C
 12.13.200.14  ---->E

I see nothing in your configuration that would tie outgoing address to Start values. Where did you configure Squid to use "D" for .13 or vice versa?

Alex.