Search squid archive

Bypassing SSL Man In the Middle Filtering For Certain LAN IP's

Hi All,

I've setup a squid proxy server on my PFSense router, is there any way of bypassing HTTPS/SSL filtering for certain LAN IP's. I have IP addresses 192.168.1.0-192.168.1.200 allocated through DHCP and I want these devices to bypass SSL interception but not the standard HTTP proxy.

Since most modern sites use HTTPS by default HTTP caching isn't that effective anymore, however I want my personal devices to use the SSL proxy so I can get the fastest possible browsing experience without having to install certificate authorities on my guests devices which use the DHCP range.