Search squid archive

Re: Squid 3.5 https facebook caching

Just to add:

Facebook has these headers for many of their videos:

1.
   Cache-Control:
   max-age=1209600, no-transform

So what happens is that the client browser will save these URLs for a very long time and it's good.

It takes of burden from the intermediate proxy.

I wrote some code that works for most of the facebook public videos at:

http://gogs.ngtech.co.il/NgTech-LTD/storeid-helpers/raw/master/facebook--video-2019.rb

Hope it helps.

Eliezer