Search squid archive

Regarding Squid SSL cipher filtering

Hi Squid-Community,

I've a question for which I haven't been able to find answer.

I'm using Squid 3.5 as a forward proxy and want to limit the SSL ciphers allowed.
I see that "sslproxy_cipher" config property would allow me to do it.
But what is unclear to me is whether just setting that list is enough or it needs SSL-Bump too?
Pardon my ignorance around this. I'm not sure if Squid has access to the cipher list.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris