Search squid archive

Squid - SSL-tunnel-error in Google Chrome

Hi,

We are encountering strange behaviour using squid proxy has a non-transparent proxy.

We're randomly encountering "ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED".

When this error occurs, just wait 1 minutes and the site we tried to reach become accessible.

I've read that this issue is often due to a misconfiguration of the proxy server.

Do you see what kind of option could lead to this behaviour?

Thanks for your help.

Seb.