Search squid archive

Windows ECAP Success! And question about upload

Hi, I now have Squid running on Windows with ECAP passing both HTTP and HTTPS stream decrypted to my adapter. But I'm only seeing the download stream. How do I configure Squid to see the upload stream? For example, I'd like to go to https:\\www.twitter.com, log in, tweet "Ulysses 12345" and have my adapter change that to "Grant 12345" so that "Grant 12345" is what gets posted. A squid.conf change? Or instead do I need reverse proxy as well.

Russel