Search squid archive

Re: Squid 4.5 and intermediate CA

Hi Amos,

Yes it works, and I guess I found where the problem is, this is a pkix-cert mime type and I wonder, but maybe I'm wrong, that Squid can't use the file

openssl x509 -inform DER -in myfile shows the CA as text file, after that I can use the CA file with browser unable to download CA (wget for example)

Perhaps this is a "bug" because pkix-cert is used by browsers (or clients software) to automatically adds CA

https://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/application/pkix-cert

FredB