Search squid archive

Re: can't access https://www.finanzamt.bayern.de/ with sslbump (other sites works well)

On 9/01/19 5:52 am, Dieter Bloms wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've compiled squid 4.5 with openssl1.1 as shipped with debian9.
> Sslbump works fine for all sides, but I can't access only one site
> https://www.finanzamt.bayern.de/
> and don't know the reason.
> Ssllabs gives "A".

That means they are using "Good Practice" with their use of TLS. The
better they use TLS the less likely that SSL-Bump works.

> The access.log looks like:
>
> --snip--
> 1546962078.461   4726 x.x.x.x NONE/200 0 CONNECT www.finanzamt.bayern.de:443 - HIER_DIRECT/193.34.207.31 -
> 1546962078.472      0 x.x.x.x NONE/500 8495 GET https://www.finanzamt.bayern.de/ - HIER_NONE/- text/html
> --snip--
>
> no entries in cache.log
>
> Can anybody try this site to see whether it is my local installation, or the webserver.

Please check your cache.log and the 500-status error page message to
find out what the problem is. TLS is such a complicated system that it
is unlikely others will be able to see the reason your system is failing
with the very few details you have provided.

Amos