Search squid archive

Re: Squid4 with GnuTLS - specify ciphers or disable protocols

On 19/12/18 3:44 am, Martin Hoffmann wrote:
> Thanks that would be fine.
> However meanwhile I have recompiled squid 4.4 with OpenSSL support
> (added --enable-ssl

Which does not exist any longer.

> and --with-open-ssl=xxx

Which never existed at all.

The ./configure option name is " --with-openssl ". Add that to the
debian/rules file and rebuild.

> and removed --with-gnutls
> to debian/rules) just to end with the same problems

Nod. That is because the options you have to enable OpenSSL do not exist.

# see './configure --help'
"

  --enable-ssl-crtd       Prevent Squid from directly generating TLS/SSL
                          private key and certificate. Instead enables
                          the certificate generator processes.

  --without-gnutls        Do not use GnuTLS for SSL.
                          Default: auto-detect

  --with-openssl[=PATH]   Compile with the OpenSSL libraries. The path
                          to the OpenSSL development libraries and
                          headers installation can be specified if
                          outside of the system standard directories

"

HTH
Amos