Search squid archive

fi.se ssl bump error

Hi,

I'm encountering a ssl bump error when going to https://www.finansinspektionen.se/

The error is similar in nature to http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/Message-with-SSL-bump-with-a-specific-site-td4686867.html

I took a packet capture and it didn't explain anything beyond what is discussed in the above thread. I could readily reproduce it with both squid 3.5 and squid 4.0. Interestingly, when I did an openssl s_client to the domain and then did pasted:
GET / HTTP/1.1
Host: www.finansinspektionen.se
Connection: keep-alive

Things seemed to work. So, it doesn't immediately seem to be an openssl issue?

Is anyone able to reproduce this / maybe provide a little bit of insight as to what might be happening?

Thank you very much,

John