Search squid archive

Question on Many Clients to Many Proxy Lists

I have an issue with a Squid config I can’t figure out. I’m trying to have a many (Hosts) to many (Up stream proxies) in a single config

I’ve created 4 ports for clients to talk to, then created ACL lists for those ports.  From there I’ve tried (and failed) to create naming groups for cacheing peers, then added those to ACLs and it fails. Any ideas?

Squid multiple ports multiple destinations
Hello there, I want to spawn one squid instance on multiple ports (which I already have). Code: http_port myip:9000 name=first http_port myip:9001

Squid multiple ports multiple destinations
Hello there, I want to spawn one squid instance on multiple ports (which I already have). Code: http_port myip:9000 name=first http_port myip:9001

Any help would be appreciated