Search squid archive

Fwd: Re: need help with cachemgr

Hello Alex, a think that I dont understand you. I try the sentence that you send my and the problem its the same. No data retrive from cachemgr.

squidclient -vv -p 1084 mgr:info

verbosity level set to 2
Request:
GET cache_object://localhost/info HTTP/1.0
Host: localhost
Accept: */*
Connection: close

.
Transport detected: IPv4-only
Resolving localhost ...
Connecting... localhost (127.0.0.1:1084)
Connected to: localhost (127.0.0.1:1084)
Sending HTTP request ...
done.

On reverse proxy mode, the cache is generated to ? or is empty.

Regards.