Search squid archive

Re: Squid Cache Server

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2018 7:58:34 AM
To: Mujtaba Hassan Madani; squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Squid Cache Server

http://proxy:3128/squid-internal-mgr/info for that but with no success
> attached is web respond. please advise

The proxy hostname "proxy:3128" does need to resolve in DNS to access it
this way. That is what the browser is complaining about.

Alternatively you maybe can use the Linux/BSD command line tool on the
proxy machine itself:
   squidclient mgr:info

(but given this seems to be a NAS situation it may not be installed there).

Amos