Search squid archive

Re: deny_info and CONNECT for https request gives SSL error

On 17/10/18 8:28 PM, Alex Rousskov wrote:

Very true, but based on my interpretation of browser makers' feedback on
the HTTP WG mailing list, I doubt that will happen in the foreseeable
future: Adding a proxy "security context" (in addition to the existing
"insecure" and "origin" contexts) is not a priority for them, especially
since it is only required to accommodate the needs of hated proxies.

While I slightly disagree with you for certain things but
I also understand the reasons that you have explained behind it.

So I will leave it at that.

Thank you very much for elaborate replies.

Amish.