   ytimg.googleusercontent.com/vi/VIDEOID
and many more.

Marcus

On 16/08/18 11:01, Vacheslav wrote:
Wouldn't it be better to try it in ufdbguard?

-----Original Message-----
From: squid-users <squid-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Amos Jeffries
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 4:18 PM
To: squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Squid + Squidguard Youtube URL video filtering

On 17/08/18 00:43, Roberto Carna wrote:
Dear, I have Squid + Squidguard working OK.

Squidguard is filtering the entire www.youtube.com website.

But now I have to permit just one video from Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ff9sDLGtnK8?rel=0&showinfo=0

I have added the below URL as an exception in Squidguard:

www.youtube.com/embed/ff9sDLGtnK8?rel=0&showinfo=0

but after that I can't see it, still blocked.

How can I enable just this URL from Squidguard preferently blocking
the rest of Youtube ???

Unfortunately only with a great deal of difficulty.

The "?v=..." and "/embed/..." URLs are just public identifiers to access the YouTube APIs. At the HTTP level they result in a quite long series of sub-requests, redirections and the like bouncing all over the
youtube.* and googlevideos.* and googleapis.* domains.
  Yes all of them are involved multiple times. So whitelisting is an all-or-nothing prospect, with other G services being implicitly whitelisted as side effects.

Also, whenever the way to decipher the above maze of traffic gets published so we can do things like what you ask. YT shortly afterwards change how it operates - usually towards even more complexity. This has happened too many times to be coincidence IMO.

Amos