Search squid archive

squid 4.1: is tls-cert same as cert for http_port?

Hello

While evaluating new squid 4.1, I noticed (possibly) "unannounced" change in http_port directive.

cert and key options appear to have changed to tls-cert and tls-key. Old "cert" option still seem to be working though.

In documentaton, description of tls-cert is too lengthy (and bit confusing) while that of cert was just one line.

So I would like to have more clarity if tls-cert is direct replacement of cert OR I need to consider some other things too?

Thanks and regards,

Amish.