Search squid archive

Re: Question about traffic calculate

either such a question, perhaps someone in the course

in the SQUID is still not implemented radius accounting?

Maybe there are any third-party modules working correctly?

What is "online mode" ?

> Perhaps there are other solutions besides log parsing?

What information are you trying to get exactly?

There are actual data on incoming / outgoing traffic per user (when autorization by login is on)

In principle, all the data is, except for the thing that I wrote above - and I do not understand whether it is possible through this method to get the actual

SNMP is built in to squid.

Can I get data on traffic by users? If it's not difficult to give a link to a piece of documentation ?