Search squid archive

Re: Display eCAP meta-information on Squid error-page

"It is best to use %note logformat %code for logging annotations.
The %adapt::<last_h code is meant for adaptation services debugging (and
to work around the current ICAP code lack of support for annotations)."

How exactly can I use %note to log the same information to access.log? For
example assume I use "%{my-ecap-header}adapt::<last_h" how can I log the
same using %note as you suggested?

Related question:

Can I apply ACL's to annotations served by eCAP adapters. Say when
%{my-ecap-header}adapt::<last_h or the same solution with %note respectively
(see first part of post) returns "bad" I want squid to deny the access and
grant access when it returns "good"? I know about the eCAP specific
virginBlock() function.