Search squid archive

Re: How to configure a "proxy home" page ?

Since the client should be involved, our business is to redirect him to
the instructions page where he will make a decision - whether to put a
proxy certificate or not. And on this page, in turn, is a script that
makes this task easier. But does not install the certificate
automatically - in this we came to a common opinion.

Or, we can simply send a link to this page to the user by e-mail - "Dear
user, we found that you are trying to access a secure site. To proceed,
please click on the link, otherwise access will not be granted in
accordance with our security policy "

--
"C++ seems like a language suitable for firing other people's legs."

* C++20 : Bug to the future *