Search squid archive

Re: delay-pool based on authentication

Thank you for your time Amos,

the thing is, I want to have the connection to be restricted by default.
May be I don't understand how to define acl's in the right order.
Or I cannot figure out how to separate authenticated users from not authenticated.

Do you have some suggestions?

Any help would be appretiated.

Many thanks,

Regards,