Search squid archive

Re: How to configure a "proxy home" page ?

Therefore, please, PLEASE, never mention SSL Bump and security/privacy in one letter.O:-)

These are mutually exclusive concepts.

Just like HTTPS and security.

25.03.2018 22:00, Yuri пишет:

In principle, I do not consider as secure the technology that allows MiTM (even in theory) - anyway, for what purpose.

Since this is so - HTTPS is nothing more than a security theater with a green lock for calming users.

This does not mean that I do not care about the security and privacy of users. But I provide it somewhat differently, carefully protecting the proxy itself, its infrastructure and its cache.