Search squid archive

Access to different groups SQuid3

Hi!
I am a newbie using SQUID and I have a question :
I have 4 different groups in my company each group has access different but I dont know how create an ACL to give access for each group.

These groups and users are in a mysql database in the same box is SQUID3.

How can I create this ACL to permit access for these groups ?

Thks