Search squid archive

Re: Reverse proxy is not responding

On 19/03/18 11:22, Kiru Pananthan wrote:
> Hi Amos
>
> Thanks for your time and the information you shared, Great. I Have
> modified the line you have requested to remove, but few other points you
> have highlighted I am unsure about it, as I am new to squid and coding,
> can you please correct me on my question if possible.
>
> 1. I have removed the dvr 1 to dvr 4 from code

Okay, that leaves the dashboard.* domain with that problem.

> 3. Unsure about the  < The https_port line is missing accel mode flag. -
> Also, 'vhost' option is deprecated in current Squid Virtual hosting is
> on by default now. >
> What changed i need to do for this ? need your help on this

Add 'accel' after the port number on the https_port line and remove
vhost from both *_port lines.

> 4. defaultsite= option remove - Which line is this I need to removed

On the end of the https_port line.

> 5. I have reordered the acl sites_server_

Those look different but still all out of place and worse than before
now some ACLs are undefined before first use.

For example look at all the lines containing "server_2" - they should
all be together like this:

  cache_peer ... name=server_2
  acl sites_server_2 ...
  http_access allow sites_server_2
  cache_peer_access server_2 allow sites_server_2

* 'acl' line must go above both *_access lines that mention it.
* 'cache_peer' line must go above all 'cache_peer_access' lines that
mention it.

Please also run "squid -k parse" and see if it displays any ERROR or
FATAL issues when changing the config file. This version should have
found some FATAL issues with those ACL definitions.

Amos