Search squid archive

Re: Squid as Kerberos client?

Thank you. It doesn't seem that the "originserver" makes a difference to may case though.

I was able to resolve my issue after I understood that I forgot to pay attention to cookies. The API expects the client to use cookies, which I didn't do until now, which resulted in a continuous "401 Unauthorized" loop.

I have more problems but will start a separate question for that.

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 12:53 PM, Amos Jeffries <squid3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 15/03/18 23:52, Patrick Nick wrote:
> Thanks Amos, this sounded promising. Unfortunately the behavior I
> observe is not what I expect.
> So I added the following config:
>
> cache_peer my.company.webserver.net <http://my.company.webserver.net>
> parent 8081 0 no-query login=NEGOTIATE:myPrincipal

Since this is an origin server and not a proxy it requires the
"originserver" option as well.

Amos