Search squid archive

Settings for Bank & Health

Hi,

I have been told it would be good practice to respect users privacy when it comes to banking and health websites.

I am not sure whether this means not logging those websites, not caching them or something else?

Can someone please elaborate, and perhaps how it would be achieved? I am currently running a non transparent proxy with wpad.

Thanks

AG

--
"Beat it punk!"