Search squid archive

Re: Problem with Kerberos ticket keytab

I am answering to fast, but I am writing in my little break, so sorry for that :D forget my last mail regarding "to call it correctly" that was misleading and wrong. sure you are talking about the HTTP SPN which have the same KVNO. So if you want to get rid of it delete the computer object, as your are updating all the SPN's that the Computer Object holds. If you use the Attribut-Editor you may can modify the Attribut servicePrincipalName and delete the wrong one and recreate the keytab afterwards, without deleting the Computer Object at all.