Search squid archive

Re: 4.0.23 release in Debian

On 22/01/18 22:37, TarotApprentice wrote:
> Given today’s announcement of squid 4.0.23, are there plans for Debian to pick it up?
>
> Currently they have 4.0.21 in experimental and 3.5.23 in their other repos. Emails to the squid maintainers at Debian go unanswered.

Did you mail Luigi directly or the
pkg-squid-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx team list?
  I don't see anything coming to the list if so.

As to your question; Updates to the stable Debian are in the hands of
the Debian Security Team. There were no advance notices so all the OS
updates are yet to happen.
 I'm preparing the experimental package updates now. Others in the
pkg-squid team to check and upload, so time varies.

Amos