Search squid archive

Official Docker Image?

Would a maintainer be willing to submit a request for an official docker image of Squid?
https://github.com/docker-library/official-images

I would love to do this, but they need maintainers of the project to submit the request. I am certainly willing to help make a docker image for Squid, but a repo ("squid-docker"?) will need to be created under the squid org (https://github.com/squid-cache).