Search squid archive

Re: TCP_REFRESH_UNMODIFIEDs are really MISSes

On 10/12/2017 04:17 AM, Victor Sudakov wrote:
> Alex Rousskov wrote:
>> P.S. If the above is not documented on Squid wiki, please consider
>> documenting it. Thank you in advance.

> You suggest I do it?

I suggest that you should at least consider doing it. In a nutshell,
there is nobody better than you who is likely to do it in the
foreseeable future and who can dedicate enough time/effort to do it
well. Despite our prayers, there is no magic fairy that updates the wiki
whenever some beans of wisdom are spilled on the mailing list.

Alex.