Search squid archive

Re: YouTube\GoogleVideo caching is here, tested and verified.

Hi,
would you mind sharing the details steps, or have you documented it anywhere that we can refer. For me, i would like to test in my school env and maye al so be beneficial for education purposes. Another thing is, does you solution will save a specific video res like 720p or is it vbr ?

And what squid version available for this solution ? i'm using version 3.5 (latest stable).

Thank you