Search squid archive

Re: Pages sometimes load as a mess of random (?) symbols

>> 04.10.2017 20:13, Grey пишет:
>>> Hi,
>>> I'm running Squid version 3.5.23 with caching disabled.
>>> Sometimes when accessing various websites (the sites that cause this
>>> problem are always the same, such as www.tomshardware.com for example)
>>> the page doesn't load correctly until after a page refresh, after which
>>> it shows without error.
>>> When loaded the first time the only thing that appears is a random mess
>>> of symbols like this:

On 05/10/17 03:24, Antony Stone wrote:
On Wednesday 04 October 2017 at 16:16:10, Yuri wrote:

There where no idea till you show your configs. Thelepathy on vacation.

Show us what appears in the access log as well, both for the first load
(gibberish) and the reload (good text).

> Antony.

And when it occurs paste the URL into the tool at <https://redbot.org/>. If it says the server has broken Vary headers that is probably the problem.

Amos