Search squid archive

Re: Need assistance debugging Squid error: ssl_ctrd helpers crashing too quickly

Show output of

ls -al /var/lib/ssl_db

12.09.2017 0:21, Rohit Sodhia пишет:
Yes, but telling me it's crashing unfortunately doesn't help me figure out why or how to fix it. I've run the command it suggests but it doesn't help. I'm unfortunately not an ops guy familiar with this kind of stuff; I don't see anything on how to figure out what to do about it.

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 2:17 PM, Yuri <yvoinov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It tells you what's happens.