Search squid archive

Content Adaptation with HTTPs

I am looking for guidance on doing Content Adaptation with https traffic on my network to aid some accessibility systems like increasing the contrast between text and the background (Modifying font color and background tags, removing background images) or removing extraneous content such a social media buttons, external javascript, removing auto-play from audio streams (So that the audio stream does not drown out the screen reader)

Right now I am doing this AdBlockPlus + Element Hider and GreaseMonkey.

My goal here is to essentially do the same as those tools but for the entire network so that these changes can still be applied for devices that do not support extensions and the like.

I looked at the ICAP services available and nothing there will work for my purposes.

-Christopher