Search squid archive

Re: ntml winbindd_privileged permission issue

On 28/07/17 05:16, Dijxie wrote:
On 2017-07-27 18:15, Max Ashton wrote:
Hi guys,

I have just configured our squid proxy to use ntlm authentication.

I am failing to find correct file permission for the /var/lib/samba/winbindd_privileged folder. Squid failed to authenticate using winbind when the following file permissions are set 750, I get the following error in the log.

Leave the privileges of that folder alone.

The correct setup for Squid is detailed at <http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Authenticate/Ntlm#winbind_privileged_pipe_permissions>

Amos